REAL LIFE UPDATE
- Work has finally picked back up with the return of students and their research questions. While I do enjoy it when it gets quiet over the summer, it is nice to see life back on campus again.
- I finished up my re-watch of Avatar: The Last Airbender and it was just as entertaining as the first time.
- I am officially obsessed with the Outlander show and Jamie! I'm always scared when a beloved book is adapted to film or television, but, thankfully, they nailed this one.
- I've gone to see Guardians of the Galaxy two times this month. It is probably one of my favorite Marvel movies ever. I love everything about from Chris Pratt to the raccoon to dancing baby Groot at the end.
- I started watching Chuck after seeing so many people recommend it to me. I've only watched the first episode, but I'm already in love with Chuck and interested in seeing what happens to him and his friends at the NerdHerd.
- The temperature and humidity has really picked up this month in Kentucky. While I'm not ready for summer to be over, I wouldn't say no to a little relief.
- College football started this weekend! I am a huge University of Louisville fan and can't wait to see our team start the season tomorrow. Yeah for tailgating and fun!
Survivor in Death (In Death #20) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Origin in Death (In Death #21) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (contemporary romance)
Talk Sweetly To Me (Brothers Sinister #4.5) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss #1) by Nalini Singh (contemporary romance)
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins (YA contemporary)
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning (contemporary romance)
Visions in Death (In Death #19) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Once More, My Darling Rogue (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James #2) by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)
Looking for Trouble (Jackson: Girls Night Out #1) by Victoria Dahl (contemporary romance)
When the Rogue Returns (The Duke's Men #2) by Sabrina Jeffries (historical romance)
Dorinda and the Doctor (The Duke's Men #2.5) by Sabrina Jeffries (historical romance)
FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH...
REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
Divided in Death (In Death #19) by JD Robb
The Suffragette Scandal (Brothers Sinister #4) by Courtney Milan
Looking for Trouble (Jackson: Girls Night Out #1) by Victoria Dahl
Visions in Death (In Death #20) by JD Robb
When the Rogue Returns (The Duke's Men #2) by Sabrina Jeffries
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
Survivor in Death (In Death #21) by JD Robb
Once More, My Darling Rogue (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James #1) by Lorraine Heath
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anne and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
Talk Sweetly To Me (Brothers Sinister #4.5) by Courtney Milan
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...
Top Ten Tuesday
- Books I'd Give To Readers Who Haven't Read Romance
- Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read
- Books People Say I MUST Read
- Books I Really Want To Read, But Don't Own Yet
- Untamed by Elizabeth Lowell
- Wild At Heart by Patricia Gaffney
- The Windflower by Laura London
- Highland Destiny by Hannah Howell