Wednesday, September 10, 2014

CHOCOLATE BOOK TAG

I've been seeing these book tags around and was super excited that Camille from Girl Meets Books tagged me for the Chocolate Book Tag.  You can see her original post here.

Dark Chocolate -- A book that covers a dark topic.
Dreamland
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen -- A heartbreaking look at a girl who falls for a guy that ends up abusing her.


White Chocolate -- Your favorite lighthearted/humorous read.
The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn -- The Pall Mall scene and any moment involving Newton the corgi is worth the price of this sensational book.

Milk Chocolate --  A book with a lot of hype that you are dying to read.
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead -- I love this series and am trying to wait a little bit because I know I will be dying to read the final book sooner.

Chocolate with Caramel -- A book that makes you feel gooey inside.
Persuasion
Persuasion by Jane Austen -- That letter! *swoon*

Wafer-free Kit Kat -- A book that surprised you in one way or another.
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1)
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion -- I do not like zombie movies, tv shows, or books, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book.

Snickers -- A book that you are going nuts about.
Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund -- A sci-fi retelling of The Scarlet Pimpernel with a girl heroine...I was sold from the beginning!

Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows -- A book that you read for comfort.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Harry Potter series by JK Rowling -- Predictable answer, but Harry never fails to make me feel better.

Box of Chocolates -- A series that you think would appeal to many different types of readers.
Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
In Death series by JD Robb -- It has murder, mystery, romance, humor, great characters, science fiction.  It is a time commitment, but so worth it!

**************
I now tag:
Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup
Kirsty-Marie @ Studio Reads
Renee @ Addicted to Romance
Lark @ The Bookwyrm's Hoard

And any other readers who want to participate!!


4 comments:

  1. I agree completely with you about Harry Potter!! I go to those books for comfort, too. I want to read Warm Bodies so badly! I saw the movie a while ago and really wanted to pick it up but haven't yet. Hopefully soon!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing what everyone picks :) I am so with you on the In Death ones. So so good. I'm curious about Across a Star Swept Sea. Such a pretty cover!

    And thank ya for the tag! I did this one earlier this summer. I'll save that and do another next month probably. Crazy how they can change as the months go by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you did this tag too, Jennifer :) Great picks! I actually haven't read any from J.D. Robb yet. That's the other name of Nora Roberts right? Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag, Jennifer! And I enjoyed your picks, especially Harry Potter and the Julia Quinn book, which are also favorites of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.