Sunday, August 31, 2014

UPCOMING RELEASES: September 2014

A list of new releases that grabbed my attention for next month.  These are organized by my personal interest level.  As always, release dates are subject to change.

Chained by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #2)
Chained by Night (Moonbound Clan #2) by Larissa Ione -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 30th
Part of a highly original vampire series from one of the best paranormal authors I've ever read.  The hero is the leader of the Moonbound Clan who is facing a series of tests before marrying a member of a rival vampire clan.  I previously reviewed Bound by Night from this series.

Snow Falling on Bluegrass (Bluegrass, #3)
Snow Falling on Bluegrass (Bluegrass #3) by Molly Harper -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 23rd
Love this contemporary series set in my home state of Kentucky.  There are hints of a love triangle in the summary, but I trust Molly Harper.  I previously reviewed My Bluegrass Baby and Rhythm and Bluegrass from this series.

Forged by Desire (London Steampunk, #4)
Forged by Desire (London Steampunk #4) by Bec McMaster -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 2nd
McMaster's intriguing steampunk world is getting even more complicated as Nightwatch partners Garrett and Perry get their own story.  I have reviewed Kiss of Steel and Heart of Iron from this series.

Broken (Redemption, #1)
Broken (Redemption #1) by Lauren Layne -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 2nd
New adult featuring a socialite who moves to Maine in order to escape her past and ends up caring for a young war veteran.  I LOVED the prequel, Isn't She Lovely, and am intrigued by the redemption arc for Olivia.

Fever Pitch (Love Lessons, #2)
Fever Pitch (Love Lessons #2) by Heidi Cullinan -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 30th
Sequel to the wonderful Love Lessons.  Focuses on a geeky violin player and a former high school classmate who brings bad memories.

Festive in Death (In Death, #39)
Festive in Death (In Death #39) by JD Robb -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date:September 9th
I'm still hopelessly behind on this series, but I will catch up eventually!  This installment involves the murder of a personal trainer who has a long list of enemies for Lieutenant Eve Dallas to wade through.

What a Wallflower Wants (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #3)
What a Wallflower Wants (Bad Boys & Wallflowers #3) by Maya Rodale -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 30th
The conclusion of the Bad Boys and Wallflowers series.  The heroine has trust issues and the hero is determined to remain unwed, but, after getting stranded together, things get complicated.

The Songbird's Seduction
The Songbird's Seduction by Connie Brockway -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 16th
An Edwardian-set romance between an opera dancer and a strait-laced professor.  Brockway is an amazing historical author and I'm excited to see her writing once again.

The Hook Up (Game On, #1)
The Hook Up (Game On #1) by Kristen Callihan -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 8th
Callihan's new adult debut that is getting some serious buzz.  I'm intrigued by the premise of the star quarterback and the one girl who isn't impressed by his fame.

Christmas Brides
Christmas Brides by Various Authors -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 30th
I have this weird obsession for Christmas-themed historical romances so I will definitely hunt down this anthology of novellas from Suzanne Enoch, Alexandra Hawkins, Elizabeth Essex, and Valerie Bowman.

Scandal And The Duchess (Highland Pleasures, #6.5)
Scandal and the Duchess (Highland Pleasures #6.5) by Jennifer Ashley -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 16th
My interest with this series has waned for some reason, but I'm still willing to try this novella.  It features scandalous widow and a womanizing former soldier.

Son of No One (Hellchasers, #6; Dark-Hunter, #23)
Son of No One (Dark Hunters #23) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 2nd
The Dark-Hunterverse is another series that I'm conflicted about.  I haven't been impressed with some of the latest releases, but I still have to know what happens.

Mending Him
Mending Him by Summer Devon and Bonnie Dee -- Goodreads / Amazon
Publication Date: September 9th
I adore Devon and Dee's m/m historicals!  This particular story features a quiet country squire and the injured man he is forced to nurse back the health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.