Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Really Want to Read, But Don't Own Yet


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read, But Don't Own Yet~

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)
1. Take Me On by Katie McGarry -- I love McGarry's contemporaries and, for some reason, haven't bought this book yet.
 
Shadowdance (Darkest London, #4)
2. Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan -- I enjoyed the previous books in the Darkest London series and need to get this one soon since I just received its sequel (Evernight) from Netgalley.

Wicked Temptation (Nemesis, Unlimited, #3)
3. Wicked Temptation by Zoe Archer -- The Nemesis Unlimited series is so much fun plus I love that this one is going to take place in France!

Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)
4. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein -- A YA historical that I have been recommended by many bloggers/readers.

Bitter Spirits (Roaring Twenties, #1)
5. Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett -- This sounds like a book I would love with the mix of historical and paranormal romance.

A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
6. A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani -- I really enjoyed the first book in the School of Good and Evil series and am anxious to see what happens next.

Edenbrooke
7. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson -- Quinn at Quinn's Book Nook keeps telling me I need to read this and I am going to try to find a copy soon.

What I Thought Was True
8. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick -- Fitzpatrick's debut (My Life Next Door) is one of my favorites so I have to see what else she has written.

Moonlight On My Mind
9. Moonlight On My Mind by Jennifer McQuiston -- I just read McQuiston's Summer Is For Lovers so I am on the hunt for the rest of her backlist.

Cross & Crown (Sidewinder, #2)
10. Cross & Crown by Abigail Roux -- I adore Roux's writing, but have been putting this one off for some reason.


3 comments:

  1. Jussssst finished sequel to School for Good and Evil. Even better than the first. Wicked subversion of traditional feminism and gender roles. Edgy stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm gonna tell you again, you must read Edenbrooke :)

    I really think you'd like it, Jennifer. And Take Me On is good too. Not my favorite of McGarry's but still totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Code Name Verity keeps staring @me at the library or vice versa. I think I need to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.