Saturday, August 30, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (47)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) The Curious Case Of The Clockwork Menace (London Steampunk, #3.5) Everything I Know About Love I Learned from Romance Novels
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha -- I've seen this series around some of my favorite blogs like Smexybooks and was excited to see it for free!

The Curious Case of the Clockwork Menace by Bec McMaster -- Love this steampunk series so I had to pick up this free novella.

Everything I Know About Love I Learned From Romance Novels by Sarah Wendell -- A nonfiction ode to romance novels from the webmistress of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books.

~RECEIVED FROM PAPERBACK SWAP~
One Naughty Night (The Scandalous St. Claires, #1)
One Naughty Night by Laurel McKee -- I haven't read this author yet, but thought I would give her a try.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Game (Jasper Dent #2)
Game by Barry Lyga -- I got I Hunt Killers from Netgalley a few weeks ago and had to snap up the sequel as well.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Talk Sweetly To Me by Courtney Milan
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Bec McMaster had a free novella in that series. The cover is really awesome. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw it through one of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books e-book posts. I love the series and am always anxious for more in that world. Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  2. I have seen Game around in quite a few hauls! I hope it gets so good reviews when they start coming in as I like the look of I Hunt Killers! :)

    Thanks for sharing lovely & enjoy all of your books! :D

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read I Hunt Killers, don't know why I haven't yet since it's definitely my type of read. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read 'I Hunt Killers' for a long time already but I haven't read it and I dunno why.
    Happy reading! Also check out my STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.