Saturday, August 23, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (46)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
How to Catch a Wild Viscount
How to Catch a Wild Viscount by Tessa Dare
I love Tessa Dare's historicals so I had to get this freebie novella that was formerly published as The Legend of the Werestag.


Naked in Death (In Death, #1) Glory in Death (In Death, #2) Immortal in Death (In Death, #3) Rapture in Death (In Death, #4)
Naked in DeathGlory in DeathImmortal in Death, Rapture in Death by JD Robb
I've read all of these before and have them in audio and print form, but I had to get them when they went on sale in e-book.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Talk Sweetly to Me (Brothers Sinister, #4.5)
Talk Sweetly to Me by Courtney Milan (Netgalley)
The conclusion of the Brothers Sinister series with another intriguing heroine who doesn't really belong in Victorian-era England.

How the Scoundrel Seduces (The Duke's Men, #3)
How the Scoundrel Seduces by Sabrina Jeffries (Edelweiss)
I love Jeffries's writing and have been enjoying her latest series.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Once More, My Darling Rogue by Lorraine Heath
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh



4 comments:

  1. Oh Jeffries' was entertaining. I've been enjoying that series as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah lots of romance this week. Never read a book by J.D. Robb, but they do look interesting. It's always great when you can find them on sale for a great price.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great romance books this week! :D

    I have not heard of any of these so I will have to check them out!

    I hope you enjoy all of your books & have a great week! :D

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Dukes Men series by Sabrina Jeffries, and How a Scoundrel Seduces was amazing, Jennifer. I'm a huge fan of Tessa Dare too, but I don't think I've read How to Catch a Wild Viscount. I need to look for your review in a while :)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.