Saturday, August 16, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (45)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I've been waiting for this book for years and am pumped to read it!

 Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
Breakable by Tammara Webber
I read and loved the prequel a few years ago and was recently reminded (by Quinn) that there was a version from Lucas's POV.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
 Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss #1)
Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh (from Netgalley)
Obviously, I adore Singh's paranormals and I'm interested to see her contemporary voice.

Evernight (Darkest London, #5)
Evernight by Kristen Callihan (from Netgalley)
I'm still one behind in this series, but I love the mix of historical and paranormal romance.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
Survivor in Death by JD Robb

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, You totally have to tell me what you think of Breakable! I definitely liked it. And I just read Isla and it's sooo good! I hope you like it.

    Enjoy all your goodies and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all your goodies and happy reading!

    evernight has a cute male covermodel hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A reminder for me to pick up a Nalini Singh book. I wish I had more time in my life for reading! Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evernight is going to be an awesome read. I think Nalini Singh is going to have another winner.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, you've got Isla.. I'm waiting for this one in our local bookstores but still no sign of it.. T___T I've been dying to read this one. I'm a huge fan of Nalini Singh and I'm reading Rock Addiction right now and it's amazing as well. I can't wait to hear what you think about it as well.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.