Saturday, August 9, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (44)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14)
Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole
Love this PNR series and am excited to see Thronos and Lanthe get their happy ending together.

Opposition (Lux, #5)
Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I'm anxious and pumped to see the ending of this addicting sci-fi series.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Once More, My Darling Rogue (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #2)
Once More My Darling Rogue (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James #1) by Lorraine Heath 
(from Edelweiss)
Loved the first in the series and want to know more about Drake Darling, the former street urchin.

Snow Falling on Bluegrass (Bluegrass, #3)
Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper
(from Netgalley)
One of my favorite authors and I squeaked when I got approved for it.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
When the Rogue Returns by Sabrina Jeffries
Dorinda and the Doctor by Sabrina Jeffries
Looking for Trouble by Victoria Dahl

I REVIEWED...
Netgalley Round-up

5 comments:

  1. Great covers! I'm seeing Opposition around a lot today, I'm guessing it's a new release? I haven't read this series yet. I hope you have a great week!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I bought the new Kresley Cole book as well this week. Guess we are on the same wavelength. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, can't wait to read Opposition! I hope you enjoy all of your books (especially that lovely Lux book ;) ).

    Nice haul! From what I can see of the cover for The Secret Sky it looks good so I might check that one out :) I still haven't read Jessica Spotswood's second book but I adored the first and am looking forward to finishing the series. Thanks for the Netgalley finds and happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so freaking nervous to read Opposition! I have it, but i'm terrified. Absolutely terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about Opposition! I cannot wait to see how the series is going to end,

    Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.