REAL LIFE UPDATE
- Work continues to be slow due to summer. But, the university I work at is starting its fall semester this month so it should pick back up again.
- I took my mother to see Mary Poppins the musical at a local dinner theatre and it was fabulous! I definitely recommend it for fans of musicals or the Mary Poppins movie.
- I'm really starting to think about adopting a dog in the near future. I'm a huge supporter of local animal shelters so I'm waiting for the right baby to show up. Plus I have to get the cats used to the idea...
- I went to the lake a few weeks ago and was very proud that I didn't get sunburned. Yeah for SPF 75 sunscreen!!
- I'm finally all caught up with Doctor Who so I can be ready for the premiere on August 23rd.
- I'm doing a re-watch of Avatar: The Last Airbender. No real reason why...I just love the show and want to see it again from the beginning.
Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) by Deborah Harkness -- paranormal fiction
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne -- NA contemporary
Divided in Death (In Death #18) by JD Robb -- romantic suspense
The Suffragette Scandal (Brothers Sinister #4) by Courtney Milan -- historical romance
Summer Is For Lovers by Jennifer McQuiston -- historical romance
Big Jack (In Death #17.5) by JD Robb -- romantic suspense
Maybe This Time by A.M Arthur -- M/M contemporary
Fanning the Flames by Victoria Dahl -- contemporary romance
Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts -- contemporary romance
Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan -- M/M contemporary
Caroline and the Duke by Sabrina Darby -- historical romance
Temptation in Shadows by Gena Showalter -- paranormal romance
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Search-Part 1 by Gene Yuen Lang -- MG fantasy
FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH...
REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
Imitation in Death (In Death #17) by JD Robb
Azagoth (Demonica #10.5) by Larissa Ione
Wallflower Gone Wild (Bad Boys and Wallflowers #2) by Maya Rodale
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
Highlander Most Wanted (Montgomerys and Armstrongs #2) by Maya Banks
Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) by Deborah Harkness
Summer Is For Lovers by Jennifer McQuiston
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne
Big Jack (In Death #17.5) by JD Robb
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...
Top Ten Tuesday
- Blogging Confessions
- Favorite TV Shows
- Characters I Would Want With Me On a Deserted Island
- Authors I Own The Most Books From
- Let Sleeping Rogues Lie by Sabrina Jeffries
- Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath
- How to Marry a Marquess by Julia Quinn
- Winter Garden by Adele Ashworth