Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Authors I Own The Most Books From


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Authors I Own The Most Books From~

1. JD Robb (42 books; 19 read)
This is all because of the In Death series which I have been slowly accumulating and reading over the years.


2. Sherrilyn Kenyon (27 books; 25 read)
Kenyon's Dark Hunter paranormal series is very lengthy and I have kept most of those.  I also am slowly catching up on her science fiction series (The League).

3. Julia Quinn (24 books; 24 read)
She is the one that started my obsession with historical romance and I own almost all of her books.

4. Gena Showalter (20 books; 16 read)
This is a combination of five series (Lords of the Underworld; Angels of the Dark; Atlantis; Tales of An Extraordinary Girl; White Rabbit Chronicles).

5. Hannah Howell (19 books; 18 read)
Another historical favorite.  I'm obsessed with her Murray Family series and own almost all of them.

6. Eloisa James (18 books; 18 read)
She writes lengthy series and I am obsessive about owning all of them.

7. Lisa Kleypas (16 books; 16 read)
A classic in historical romance with a lengthy backlist.  The only ones I don't have are some of her older releases and her most recent contemporary series that I couldn't get into.

8. Kresley Cole (16 books; 15 read)
This is a combo of two series...her adult paranormals (Immortals After Dark) and her YA paranormal (Arcana Chronicles) with a random historical romance thrown in.

9. Molly Harper (16 books; 15 read)
This is a unique answer because I only own about three of her books in paper, but I have all of them in audio.  She specializes in paranormal and contemporary romance.

10. Nalini Singh (10 books; 9 read)
I have all the Psy-Changeling books (including some of the anthologies) and am starting to collect her Guild Hunter books.

4 comments:

  1. We have JQ in common, not that that is surprising. Also, I own a lot of Nora Roberts' books, but no JD Robb. I own quite a few Lisa Kleypas books, but I lent them to someone, so I didn't think to include her. Also, I completely forgot about JK Rowling! Which is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have an amazing collection of books! I've only ever read Kresley Cole out of the 10 authors here. I really need to remedy that I think! Great list :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I have most of those too. JD Robb and Kenyon are at the top of my list. Then I think Sue Grafton with her alphabet series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    My Tenner favoured the Romance authors as well. Their books are like candy, aye? LOL! We have Julia Quinn, Lisa Kleypas and Kresley Cole in common. =) I also have a lot of J.D. Robb's books, thanks to a friend who gave me all her old copies, but since I haven't read most of them, I didn't count them when writing my post.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.