Saturday, July 12, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (41)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~
The Luckiest Lady in London
The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas -- I've heard great things about this HR featuring a hero trying to become the Ideal Gentleman and a heroine who isn't afraid of sacrifice.

Ella Enchanted
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine -- I loved this book as a kid and was excited to see it on sale at Amazon.

The Chocolate Rose (Amour et Chocolat, #3; La Vie en Roses, #1)
The Chocolate Rose by Laura Florand -- Part of a sweet and sexy series involving chocolate-makers and is set in France.

Fanning the Flames (Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #0.5)
Fanning the Flames by Victoria Dahl -- A sexy-sounding novella with a firefighter hero and a librarian heroine.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Maybe This Time
Maybe This Time by A.M. Arthur -- The sequel to No Such Thing, which I enjoyed, and involves two tortured heroes.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Summer Is For Lovers by Jennifer McQuiston
Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne
Big Jack by JD Robb
Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan

I REVIEWED...

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Love Ella Enchanted too. I should re-read it sometime too. Have you read Fairest, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent haul. Some of these books are new to me and I haven't heard of a lot of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sherry Thomas' YA series The Burning Sky. The romance in that one is just beautiful, so I think I might enjoy her historical romance novels. I definitely to give them a shot.
    Happy reading!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun haul! I never did read Ella Enchanted...

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Ella Enchanted in forever... It's always good to see the old classics from my childhood creep up every now and then. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fanning the Flames looks so yummy! I hope to be able to feature it for my STS post next week :D
    Thanks for stopping by earlier, Jennifer. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I've grabbed Fanning the Flames too....I mean, how could I not ;)
    Happy readings!

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.