Saturday, June 7, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (39)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13)
Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling #13) by Nalini Singh
I freaking love this series and am excited to see what Ms. Singh has in store for it especially with the way the last book (Heart of Obsidian) ended.

The Charioteer
The Charioteer by Mary Renault
A classic gay romance that I found on sale at Amazon this week.

~FROM THE LIBRARY~
Wallflower Gone Wild (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #2)
Wallflower Gone Wild by Maya Rodale
I love this author and really enjoy this series.


~RECEIVED FROM PAPERBACK SWAP~
Highland Master (Murray Family, #19)
Highland Master (Murray Family #19) by Hannah Howell 
Definitely one of my guilty pleasures series...they can be a bit repetitive, but I love them.

Remember When (in death #17.5)
Remember When by Nora Roberts/JD Robb
A unique book that combines Nora Roberts's contemporary romance with JD Robb's murder mystery series.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Portrait In Death by JD Robb
The Bad Boy Billionaire: What A Girl Wants by Maya Rodale
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

6 comments:

  1. Nalini Singh is always a good bet for books. Great stack.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are new to me so I am gonna check them out. I will keep an eye out for your review on them and I hope that you end up enjoyin them all when you read them! :)

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded a Maya Rodale book from Edelweiss not too long ago, because I've heard how much you love her. I'm really excited to read some of her books. Enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read The Charioteer, but The King Must Die was one of my favorites when I was in high school. The Bull from the Sea was good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo some good ones. I've been wanting to try Maya. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So insanely jealous you have Shield of Winter!! I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Hope you enjoy these books, these sound fabulous. I really loved Wallflower gone wild, I think you will really enjoy it. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.