Friday, May 23, 2014

UPCOMING RELEASES: June 2014

A list of new releases that grabbed my attention for next month.  They are organized according to reported release date (which are subject to change).

Genre abbreviations are as follows: HR-historical romance; CR-contemporary romance; PNR-paranormal romance; UF-urban fantasy; YA-young adult fiction; MG-middle grade fiction; M/M-male/male romance; HM-historical mystery; F-fantasy.


June 3rd
Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) Wicked Temptation (Nemesis, Unlimited, #3) Once Upon a Kiss (Book Club Belles Society, #1) The Baron Next Door (Prelude to a Kiss, #1) Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4) Grim Shadows (Roaring Twenties, #2) Prince of Fools (The Red Queen’s War, #1)
June 9th
Cross & Crown (Sidewinder, #2)
June 10th
 Azagoth (1001 Dark Nights, #6; Demonica, #10.5) Hexed (Hexed, #1) I Become Shadow Nothing But Smoke (Fire and Rain, #3)
June 17th
Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7) Fan Art 17 First Kisses Otherbound
June 24th 
Better Homes and Hauntings Vixen in Velvet (The Dressmakers, #3) Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) Lady Windermere's Lover (The Wild Quartet, #3)

Which ones of these are you most excited about?  Are there some I missed?

4 comments:

  1. This is a very helpful feature! I'm eyeing 3 books: Loretta Chase, Zoe Archer and Erin Knightley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! Love Knightley's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited for a lot of these. I do love Miranda Neville, and I am really excited to read her newest one. Thanks for sharing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shield of Winter, hands down! :) Gosh, I've been waiting for this since last year! Just a few more days!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.