Saturday, May 31, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (38)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan (MG fantasy)
I am slowly catching up on this series and had to request this one as soon as I finished Son of Neptune with that cliffhanger.  Probably starting it sometime this weekend.

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman (YA science fiction)
I've been on the waiting list for this one for almost three months and am so pumped that it is finally available.  I'm not the biggest sci-fi fan, but I've heard fabulous things about this.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Temptation in Shadows
Temptation in Shadows by Gena Showalter (paranormal romance)
I'm a huge Showalter fan especially her Lords of the Underworld series so I had to request this book from Netgalley.  Sexy cover alert too!

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Purity in Death by JD Robb
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan


5 comments:

  1. Ah, the cover of These Broken Stars is so pretty! I really need to read that soon. I hope you enjoy all your new books. :D

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some awesome books. I really love gena showalter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love Gena's books. What a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't picked up the Rick Riordan series, but I've considered it. Same with And These Broken Stars. I've heard good things about it. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard amazing things about These Broken Stars. It has such a beautiful cover & I hope you enjoy!

    The Percy Jackson series is a series I have been wanting to get in to for a while!

    Thanks for sharing & enjoy all of your books! :) xx

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.