Saturday, May 17, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (37)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~RECEIVED FROM PAPERBACK SWAP~
The Devil Wears Kilts (Scandalous Highlanders, #1) Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) Three in Death (In Death, #7.5, 12.5, 22.5)
The Devil Wears Kilts by Suzanne Enoch
Treachery in Death by JD Robb
Three in Death by JD Robb

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2)

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Seduction in Death by JD Robb
Claiming the Duchess by Sherry Thomas


3 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. There are a few here that are new to me Enjoy your new reads.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got HER ROYAL PROTECTOR from NetGalley as well. :) Great book haul, by the way. Thanks for sharing Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these (except for the Rick Riordan) but happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.