Saturday, May 10, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (36)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Claiming the Duchess The Hanover Square Affair (Captain Lacey, #1)
Claiming the Duchess by Sherry Thomas (historical romance)
This is currently available for free through Amazon and is the prequel to her successful Fitzhugh trilogy.

The Hanover Square Affair by Ashley Gardner (historical mystery)
Gardner is a pseudonym for one of my favorite authors, Jennifer Ashley.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
What a Wallflower Wants (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #3) The Duke in Denial Waltz on the Wild Side (Dancing under the Stars, #2)
What a Wallflower Wants by Maya Rodale (historical romance)
I love this series so thanks to Edelweiss for approving me for an e-ARC.

The Duke in Denial by Alexandra Ainsworth (male/male historical)
I have an obsession for m/m historicals and this one sounds interesting with a duke and a military man.

Waltz on the Wild Side by Alana Albertson (contemporary romance)
I was attracted to the ballroom setting.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
The Unexpected Duchess by Valerie Bowman



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some interesting books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new to me. Hope yo enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.