Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Sunday, May 4, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (35)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) The Windflower Seduction in Death (In Death, #13)
Sweet Reckoning (Sweet #3) by Wendy Higgins (YA paranormal) 
I love this series and am excited (and a little sad) to see it come to an end.

The Windflower by Laura London (historical romance)
This is a book that has been on my wishlist since I started reading historical romance and I am so happy that it has been re-released.

Seduction in Death by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Onward through the ever-ending In Death series...this time dealing with cyberdating.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Bitter Spirits (Roaring Twenties, #1) Winger (Winger, #1)
Bitter Spirits (Roaring Twenties #1) by Jenn Bennett (paranormal romance)
I love books that mix history with the supernatural and I've heard great things about this series.

Winger by Andrew Smith (YA contemporary)
I got this based on a great review from Quinn at Quinn's Book Nook.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Interlude in Death by JD Robb
Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
Dangerous Seduction by Zoe Archer

7 comments:

  1. Sweet Reckoning was very good. I enjoyed that book a lot. Hope you will as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! Sweet Reckoning was great! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! I'm very interested in "Sweet Reckoning" and "The Windflower". "Bitter Spirits" looks good, too! I'll check out the others, except for "Seduction In Death", which I already know is good. If it's by Nora Roberts (pen name J.D. Robb), it's got to be good!!

    I see you've been pretty busy this week, too! Gee, you read FAST. I'm lucky if I can read two to three books a month.... I can't read any faster than I do, though, now that I'm only working part-time, I think I'm getting through more books.

    Thanks for commenting on my STS post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like Sweet Reckoning more than I have seen around the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Bitter Spirits-hope you enjoy it too!

    Just found your blog and now following through bloglovin :)
    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to your thought on Winger! it is not out until July here in the UK and I have an e-arc on my kindle!

    I know a lot have been waiting for the end of the Sweet Evil series to see how it comes to a close! I hope you enjoy it! :) It is yet another series I need to get in to! :)

    Enjoy all of your books!

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bitter Spirits and Winger both sound great. Enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.