Friday, May 16, 2014

FRIDAY DEALS (2)

I love finding ebook deals so, since I'm reorganizing my blog schedule a little, I decided I want to feature these great deals on a regular basis.  All of these will be from Amazon due to the fact that it is the store/website I visit the most.

**Please remember to check the prices before buying as they are always subject to change!**

~FREE~
Before the Kiss A Grosvenor Square Christmas Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom, #1) The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1)
Before the Kiss by Jayne Fresina (historical romance)
A Grosvenor Square Christmas by Various Authors (historical romance)
Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall (fantasy romance)
The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox (urban fantasy)

~$0.99~
21544659 Kiss of Surrender (Deadly Angels, #2) The Angel in My Arms (Regency Rogues, #2)
Dark and Deadly: Eight Boys of Paranormal Romance by Various Authors (paranormal romance)
Kiss of Surrender by Sandra Hill (paranormal romance)
The Angel in My Arms by Stefanie Sloane (historical romance)

~$1.99~
The Life of Elizabeth I Skies of Fire (The Ether Chronicles, #1) Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1) Lone Wolf (Shifters Unbound #4.6) Driving Mr. Dead (Half Moon Hollow, #1.5)
The Life of Elizabeth I by Alison Weir (historical fiction)
Skies of Fire by Zoe Archer (steampunk romance)
Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance)
Lone Wolf by Jennifer Ashley (paranormal romance)
Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.