Friday, May 9, 2014

FRIDAY DEALS (1)

I love finding ebook deals so, since I'm reorganizing my blog schedule a little, I decided I want to feature these great deals on a regular basis.  All of these will be from either Amazon or All Romance due to the fact that these are the stores I frequent the most.

**Please remember to check the prices before buying as they are always subject to change!**

~FREE~

Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1)
Hot Pursuit by Lynn Raye Harris (contemporary romance)
(Amazon)

The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #1.5)
The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement by Maya Rodale (contemporary romance)
(Amazon) Find my review here.

The Hanover Square Affair (Captain Lacey, #1)
The Hanover Square Affair by Jennifer Ashley writing as Ashley Gardner (historical mystery)
(Amazon)

 Claiming the Duchess
Claiming the Duchess by Sherry Thomas (historical romance)
(Amazon)


Halo by Frankie Rose (YA dystopian)
(Amazon)

~$0.99~

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan (NA contemporary)
(Amazon

 The Elusive Wife
The Elusive Wife by Callie Hutton (historical romance)
(Amazon)

~$1.99~

Something Like Normal
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (NA contemporary)

Her Hesitant Heart
Her Hesitant Heart by Carla Kelly (historical romance)

The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1)
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison (literary fiction)
(Amazon)

1 comment:

  1. The Elusive Wife is so pretty! I just love historical covers. Thanks Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.