Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Bookish Things I'd Like To Own


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own~

I am obsessed with hunting down literary-themed things so this list was a lot of fun to make.  Warning: Lots of Etsy finds today!
Marauders Map, Infinity Scarf, Harry Potter Scarf, Geek Scarf, ROOBY LANE
1. Marauder's Map Infinity Scarf (from Etsy)
I love scarves and this one is quirky, but very wearable.

Jane Austen Persuasion Anne and Frederick Wentworth Stud Post Earrings
2. Persuasion Stud Earrings (from Etsy)
I am obsessed with earrings and would love a pair of these that represent my favorite Jane Austen book!


3. Library iPhone Case (from Amazon)
I actually ordered this today, but I still don't own it so I think it counts for the list.


Cat Books Necklace Orange Tabby Bookish Kitty
4. Cat Sleeping on Books Necklace (from Etsy)
It combines two of my favorite things: a cute kitty and books.

Shhh...I Have a Book Hangover - Quote Necklace - Book Lover Quote Jewelry
5. Book Hangover Necklace (from Etsy)
Funny and true at the same time.  I think this necklace would be an interesting conversation starter.

Bibliochaise
6. Bookshelf Chair (from Nobody&Co.)
I don't have the money for it, but I love the idea.

"Big Books" Tote
7. "Big Books" Tote (from Stuffosaurus)
I am always on the hunt for cute totes and this sounds perfect for me.


Snoopy Reading Pendant
8. Reader Snoopy Pendant (from Etsy)
I love the Peanuts gang and don't think I'll be able to resist this for long.


"The Book Was Better" Tank
9. Book Tank Top (from Skreened)
We've all said it and I think it would be a great addition to my wardrobe.

"I Still Believe" Necklace
10. Fairy Tales Dewey Necklace (from Etsy)
I love this for two reasons: the fairy tale aspect and the Dewey Decimal part since I'm a librarian.

7 comments:

  1. I love your lists. The iphone case is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I love bookish gifts so much that most of my post are about bookish gifts I find online.

    Rosa @ Bookish Findings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED that Maurader's Map scarf. I love it so much!!! I love the 398.2 stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people have put scarfs on their lists. There are some absolutely beautiful bookish ones out there! :)

    The Book Was Better tank is also pretty damn cool as well! :) Huge fan of that! :)

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week! :) xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome list! I love the necklaces 4, 5 and 10!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf! Oh! Oh! I could totally get used to owning that. xD Also that super cool singlet. That would be epic to have! My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "I still believe in 398.2" necklace - so clever and wonderful! Also, I got a kick out of the "I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie" bag. I literally laughed out loud. :-)

    Here's my TTT if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.