Saturday, April 19, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (33)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1) Hard Time Marry Me (Marrying Miss Bright, #2) A Wanted Man
Red Rising by Pierce Brown (YA dystopian)
Hard Time by Cara McKenna (contemporary romance)
Marry Me by Susan Kay Law (historical romance)
A Wanted Man by Susan Kay Law (historical romance)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Poster Boy (Theta Alpha Gamma #5) It's Complicated (Tucker Springs, #7) Daring Miss Danvers (Wallflower Weddings, #1)
Poster Boy by Anne Tenino
It's Complicated by L.A. Witt
Daring Miss Danvers by Vivienne Lorret

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
How to Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
Three Weeks with Lady X by Eloisa James


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some fabulous books here. Hope you enjoy Susan Kay Law, she is a author that I have always enjoyed reading from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh Red Rising has me intrigued! Sounds awesome! Enjoy!

    My Stack



    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking bunch of books. I hope you enjoy them all. I liked How to Run with a Naked Werewolf when I read it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of all of these! especially Red Rising :) i will have to check that one out!

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.