Saturday, April 5, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (32)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Red at Night
Red at Night by Katie McGarry
I love McGarry's Pushing the Limit series so I had to pick up this novella that is current free at most e-retailers.

How to Run with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3)
How to Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
The latest from one of my favorite paranormal writers.  She never fails to make me giggle.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)
 The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
I am determined to read this book.  I got an audio version from the library a few weeks ago, but it was so scratchy that it kept skipping.  So I'm off to try the paper version.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

The Angel and the Warrior (The Lost Clan, #1)
The Angel and the Warrior by Karen Kay
I'm not usually a fan of Native American romances, but the blurb on this one caught my attention.  From Netgalley.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days by Laura Lee Guhrke
Never Entice an Earl by Lily Dalton
Acts of Faith by A.M. Arthur







14 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to read a Rick Riordan book for a very long time. I have heard so many great things about the series he has written and it is supposed to be a gateway series in to more epic fantasy!

    Thanks for sharing your haul this week and have a great weekend!:)


    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love both Katie McGarry and Molly Harper! Have you read Molly Harper's Jane Jameson series? It's so fun! Thanks so much for stopping by my STS! I haven't heard of Penny Reid's series, but I looked it up on Goodreads and it looks like a series I would LOVE. Thanks so much for the recommendation! I hope you enjoy your new reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Red at Night and The Angel & the Warrior this week as well. Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I hate when audiobooks are screwed up D: Did you tell the librarian? I quite enjoyed those books in physical form still so I hope you like it ;-)

    Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one about naked werewolves sounds nummy. I might have to look that author up. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Enjoy your new books

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but I've heard good things about Naked Werewolf! Happy reading :)
    Here is my stack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul this week! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, I love Katie McGarry and also got Red at Night, and I want to read the Molly Harper series, too.

    I hope you've had a great weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Molly Harper series looks really cute. I got the Katie McGarry book as well. Like the cover for the historical romance book. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen Red At Night on a lot of blogs today! It looks pretty good, happy reading!

    I'm Stacking My Shelves with books you might not have heard of...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice books! I'm waiting on the Lost Heroes series until book 5 comes out this fall. I can only wait on so many series at a time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! Red at Night is a popular one this week, but who can say no to a free book! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red at night looks good. The cover at least ;) thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.