Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MONTHLY RECAP: March 2014

So March is done and it looks like winter is finally on its way out of Kentucky!  I did a little better with my reading this month and even got some books off my TBR shelf that have been lingering for awhile.  I"m still behind on my Goodreads challenge, but I'm taking baby steps to catch up.

So here's a quick recap of the month of March on Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews:

BOOKS I READ...
1. Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh (4 stars)
2. Turning 16 by Perie Wolford (3 Stars)
3. Training Season by Leta Blake (4 Stars)
4. My Fair Concubine by Jeannie Lin (4 Stars)
5. When the Duke Was Wicked by Lorraine Heath (4.5 Stars)
6. The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (4 Stars)
7. Kiss of Lies by Bronwen Evans (2.5 Stars)
8. Color of Grace by A.M. Arthur (4 Stars)
9. Ball & Chain by Abigail Roux (3.5 Stars)
10. Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks (4 Stars)
11. Love Hacked by Penny Reid (4.5 Stars)
12. Weight of Silence by A.M. Arthur (3.5 Stars)

FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH...
 When the Duke Was Wicked (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #1)

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
1. When the Marquess Met His Match by Laura Lee Guhrke
2. The Bad Boy Billionaire's Girl Gone Wild by Maya Rodale
3. Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh
4. Turning 16 by Perie Wolford
5. My Fair Concubine by Jeannie Lin
6. When the Duke Was Wicked by Lorraine Heath
7. The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain
8. Ball & Chain by Abigail Roux
9. If It Drives by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov
10. Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks

MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition

Stacking the Shelves

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic month. And you're right on track for your Goodreads goal!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad month at all! And some pretty great reads in there :) I have a couple of them on my tbr pile now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Great reading month!! It seems like everyone but me has had a great reading month in March. I only read 5 books and 2 Graphic Novels, not my best.
    Happy April Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have had a successful month. I still need to read whisper of sin though.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.