Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (76): April 2014 Releases


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting.  I am only going to be participating on a monthly basis where I will showcase the books that I am most intrigued by for the month.

APRIL 2014 RELEASES I'M WAITING FOR...

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins
YA Paranormal
APRIL 29TH

 
A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
The World Without Princes (School for Good and Evil #2) by Soman Chainani
MG Fantasy
APRIL 15TH

The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by JR Ward
Urban Fantasy
APRIL 1ST

Burning Dawn (Angels of the Dark, #3)
Burning Dawn (Angels of the Dark #3) by Gena Showalter
Paranormal Romance
APRIL 29TH

Never Entice an Earl (One Scandalous Season, #2)
Never Entice An Earl (One Scandalous Season #2) by Lily Dalton
Historical Romance
APRIL 29TH

How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days (An American Heiress in London, #2)
How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days (An American Heiress in London #2) by Laura Lee Guhrke
Historical Romance
APRIL 29TH

The Last Best Kiss
The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
YA Contemporary
APRIL 22ND

The Unexpected Duchess (Playful Brides, #1)
The Unexpected Duchess (Playful Brides #1) by Valerie Bowman
Historical Romance
APRIL 29TH

What I Thought Was True
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
YA Contemporary
APRIL 15TH

The Geography of You and Me
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
YA Contemporary
APRIL 15TH

Don't Look Back
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
YA Contemporary
APRIL 15TH

Red at Night
Red at Night by Katie McGarry
YA Paranormal
APRIL 1ST

 Rebel Belle
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
YA Paranormal
APRIL 8TH


Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)
Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
YA Fantasy
APRIL 1ST

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for "don't look back" (:

    My wow http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many brilliant new releases. April's goona be a great month :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great books coming out in April but the one I absolutely can't wait for is The King! The day that arrives I won't be doing anything but reading until I've finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep, you have some fantastic picks here!! Stolen Songbird is actually my pick this week - it sounds absolutely brilliant!! I hope we can both get out hands on it soon :D I'd featured A World Without Princes a few weeks ago too and i should be starting it today! Hopefully you can get your hands on that one soon...as long as all your other great picks here ^^ (Rebel Belle sounds incredible too!!)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several of these are on my TBR list. Red at Night I've preordered. What I Thought Was True, The Geography of You and Me, and the Sweet Trilogy are all on my TBR list. Great choices!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.