Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Spring 2014 TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~My Spring 2014 TBR List~

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3) Allegiant (Divergent, #3) World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)

1. Chain Reaction by  Simone Elkeles
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
3. World After by Susan Ee
4. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
5. Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep

Three Weeks With Lady X (Desperate Duchesses, #7) The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8) Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)
6. Three Weeks With Lady X by Eloisa James
7. The King by JR Ward
8. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
9. Ball & Chain by Abigail Roux
10. Take Me On by Katie McGarry

3 comments:

  1. THE KING! Maaaan I am so excited for this book. I adore that series too much :D. I can't wait to see what you think of Allegiant too - I loved it! Great list!

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Take Me On! Ii have The King on my TBR list but it will be later this year since I've only read the first 4 DBD books so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent list! I am super excited for Take Me On. I also need to read World After (Angelfall took me by surprise so I'm a little nervous that my expectations for this one are a little high right now.)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.