Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Popular Authors I've Never Read


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read...But I Plan On Trying Someday~

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)
1. Ilona Andrews
Author of the Kate Daniels series and the Edge series.

Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1)
2. Ann Aguirre
Author of Sirantha Jax series, the Razorland series, and many others.

Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1)
3. Laurell K. Hamilton
Author of the Anita Blake series and the Meredith Gentry series.

The Scorpio Races
4. Maggie Stiefvater
Author of the Shiver series, the Raven Cycle series, and The Scorpio Races.

Pieces of Sky (Blood Rose, #1)
5. Kaki Warner
Author of the Blood Rose series and Runaway Brides series.

The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1)
6. Jaci Burton
Author of the Play by Play series.

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
7. Kristin Cashore
Author of the Seven Kingdoms series.

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
8. Gayle Forman
Author of the If I Stay duology and the Just One Day duology.

Adorkable
9. Sarra Manning
Author of Adorkable and You Don't Have To Say You Love Me.

The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1)
10. Philip Pullman
Author of the His Dark Materials series.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you read Gayle Forman soon. Ilona Andrews, Kristin Cashore, and Sarra Manning are on my list too. :) Got to get to those books asap. Ooh, Jaci Burton's books look really hot. Lol. I might try one of her books in the series..

    Here's my TTT picks :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are loads of these that I haven't read as well! Definitely recommend Kristin Cashore and Maggie Stiefvater , wasn't such a fan of Hamilton. Hope you get to them soon!

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilona Andrews was on my mental list of authors to read for such a long time that when Clean Sweep released I read it immediately and really enjoyed it. Kate Daniels series is next. And Sara Manning is another one I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read a few of these authors, Jennifer. I LOVED the Scorpio Races, and cannot recommend that one enough. Especially as an audiobook. And Hist Dark Materials - whoa, those books are powerful. I also recommend them as audios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been meaning to read Maggie Stiefvater, but haven't gotten around to it.

    I read Philip Pullman a long time ago, and I remember enjoying it. Kristin Cashore, Ilona Andrews, and Ann Aguirre are definitely worth recommending, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turns out I've read quite a few of these authors - Kristin Cashore, Maggi Stiefvater, Jaci Burton and Gayle Forman :) I can recommend them all, though I was disappointed with Jaci Burton's latest books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read any of these authors either.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.