Saturday, March 29, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (31)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Three Weeks With Lady X (Desperate Duchesses, #7)
Three Weeks With Lady X by Eloisa James

What Angels Fear (Sebastian St. Cyr, #1)
What Angels Fear by C.S. Harris

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Escape (The Survivor's Club, #3)
The Escape by Mary Balogh

***********

WEEKLY RECAP

I READ... 
Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks
Love Hacked by Penny Reid

9 comments:

  1. I don't recognise any of these! More books to look up and add to the TBR :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of romance to keep you warm. Excellent choices of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to see The Escape pop up on several blogs, so hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I love me some historical romance novels! Eloisa James has some good ones. Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them :) have a great week. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven’t seen these books yet, they look historical and I don’t read historical :)) But hope you enjoy

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2014/03/stacking-the-shelves-march-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving historical romances right now so these books look exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know any of these books but I hope you enjoy!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.