Saturday, March 22, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (30)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
This has been on my wishlist forever and I finally bought it!

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I semi-enjoyed the first in the MI series and decided to give the prequel series a try as well.

Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1)
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Found this at a used bookstore and just thought it sounded amusing.

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
I've read some of Young's other NA romances and I know this one is very popular.

Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8)
Ball & Chain by Abigail Roux
Ty and Zane!  Reading this now.

~RECEIVED FROM PAPERBACK SWAP~

On the Edge (The Edge, #1)
On the Edge by Ilona Andrews
UF series by the writing duo that brought Kate Daniels to the literary world.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City, #1)
House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter
I've heard great things about Painter's writing and was excited to get an ARC of the first book in her newest series from Netgalley.

Still Life with Strings
Still Life with Strings by L.H. Cosway
An author who specializes in unique romances.  This one features a living statue artist and a famous violinist.  I received this ARC from Netgalley.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Kiss of Lies by Bronwen Evans
Color of Grace by A.M. Arthur


5 comments:

  1. I loved graceling . Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored Clockwork Angel. I think it is way better than The Mortal Instruments. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review! :)

    I have heard amazing things about Graceling. Yet another book that I need to pick up soon! :)

    Enjoy all of your books and have have a great weeek!

    PS I have just moved to Wordpress. My olf blog is going down soon!
    My Wordpress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Cassandra Clare's books, I definitely recommend you read them according to publishing date. And I loved her Infernal Devices series more (I bawled like a little baby at the epic conclusion). Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. I've heard such great things about On Dublin Street, am hoping to read that one myself soon. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.