Saturday, March 15, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (29)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Snow-Kissed
Snow-Kissed by Laura Florand  -- Contemporary novella that won the Biggest Tearjerker Award in All About Romance's Annual Poll.

Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3)
Love Hacked by Penny Reid -- I loved the previous two books in this series and I am excited to see what crazy antics this knitting group gets into next.

Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12)
Betrayal in Death by JD Robb -- Continuing my slow, but enjoyable run through the In Death series.

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan -- I loved the Percy Jackson books and decided to try this spin-off series in audio book.  I'm listening to it now and enjoying it.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
Never Entice an Earl (One Scandalous Season, #2)
Never Entice an Earl by Lily Dalton -- I really liked Dalton's debut last year and am excited to read the sequel.  Thanks to Grand Central Publishing/Netgalley for the e-ARC!

~RECEIVED THRU GIVEAWAYS~
When She Was Wicked (Honeycote, #1) Once She Was Tempted (Honeycote, #2)
When She Was Wicked by Anne Barton -- Thanks to Anna from Herding Cats and Burning Soup!
Once She Was Tempted by Anne Barton -- Thanks to Anna from Herding Cats and Burning Soup!

The Dark Lady (Mad Passions, #1) Lady in Red (Mad Passions, #2) The Dark Affair (Mad Passions, #3)
 The Dark Lady by Maire Claremont -- Thanks to Penguin/Signet Eclipse!
Lady in Red by Maire Claremont  -- Thanks to Penguin/Signet Eclipse!
The Dark Affair by Maire Claremont -- Thanks to Penguin/Signet Eclipse!

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
 My Fair Concubine (Tang Dynasty, #3) When the Duke Was Wicked (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #1) The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark, #1)
My Fair Concubine by Jeannie Lin
When the Duke Was Wicked by Lorraine Heath
The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain


I POSTED...
Top Ten Tuesday: All-Time Favorite YA Contemporaries
Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition

COMING UP NEXT WEEK...
Review: When the Duke Was Wicked by Lorraine Heath
Review: The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain
Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring TBR List
Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition

14 comments:

  1. Lots of romance in your pile this week. The romance novels have some beautiful colors. I see some familiar faces that I have read before. Enjoy your stack.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many romances, that's so nice! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I can't wait to read Never Entice an Earl! I loved her first book, so I can't wait to see what happens in the next one! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have had a good week. I hope you enjoy lily dalton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show-Kissed looks really great! I might get it as well. Although the Biggest Tearjerker award gets me nervous, I don't like to cry :(.
    I hope you like all of your new books :D
    my StS http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-74.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy haul this week! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've got lots of romance this week! I got Lily Dalton's book for review as well and can't wait to read it.
    Enjoy your haul :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. The Maire Claremont books have such gorgeous covers, I've never seen those before. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh The Lost Hero's I love this series! Great haul. New follower on bloglovin =)
    Here's my STS
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooo behind on Rick Riordan's stuff! Gah. I need more time. ;) I've read the first Percy Jackson, so yup, I have to catch up. I really did like it though! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul!! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! I love Rick Riordan's books :) Happy reading.

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great books, they all have such gorgeous covers! I've heard some great things about Rick Riordan's books although I haven't gotten around to any of them yet though. I really hope you enjoy all of your new books! I'm a new bloglovin' follower. Happy Reading! :) Here's my STS: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rick Riordan's books are still something I need to get to. Hope you like the spin-off along with these other books. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.