Saturday, March 8, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (28)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~

Murder of Crows (The Others, #2)
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop 
Second in the Others series which is super creative and I will be reading this next.

Color of Grace (Cost of Repairs, #2)
Color of Grace by A.M. Arthur
Second in the Cost of Repairs series that focuses on a cook and an art teacher.

Let It Snow (Minnesota Snow, #1)
Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan
First in the Minnesota Snow series with a stylist and a lumberjack.

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
Training Season by Leta Blake -- Cute m/m romance about an Olympic-level figure skater and the rancher he meets while recovering from an injury.  Review coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy your books and have a nice week!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice haul! I hope you enjoy your books this week hun! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.