Saturday, March 1, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (27)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

 
~BOUGHT~
Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep -- Conclusion of the Mythos Academy series.

 When the Duke Was Wicked (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #1)
When the Duke was Wicked by Lorraine Heath -- First in the Scandalous Gentleman of St. James series.

The Lotus Palace (The Pingkang Li Mysteries, #1)
The Lotus Palace by Jeannie Lin -- Chinese-set historical romance.

Whisper of Sin (Psy-Changeling, #0.6)
Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh -- Re-released novella that is part of the Psy-Changeling series.

Lost in a Royal Kiss (The Renegade Royals, #0.5)
Lost in a Royal Kiss by Vanessa Kelly -- Prequel novella for the Renegade Royals series

If You Deceive (MacCarrick Brothers, #3)
If You Deceive by Kresley Cole -- Conclusion of the MacCarrick trilogy and has a scarred hero.

It Happened One Midnight (Pennyroyal Green, #8)
It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long -- Part of the Pennyroyal Green series with a secretive heroine.

Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1)
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase -- Contemporary romance that reminds me of Princess Diaries/The Prince & Me.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

Vixen in Velvet (The Dressmakers, #3)
Vixen in Velvet by Loretta Chase -- Conclusion to Dressmakers trilogy about three sisters who own a dress shop.  (From Edelweiss)

 How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days (An American Heiress in London, #2)
How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days by Laura Lee Guhkre -- Part of the American Heiress in London series. (From Edelweiss)

***********
WEEKLY RECAP

I READ...
When the Marquess Met His Match by Laura Lee Guhrke
The Bad Boy Billionaire's Girl Gone Wild by Maya Rodale
Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh
Beyond Reckless by Ava March







13 comments:

  1. Fallen behind on Nalini Singh books but so enjoy them. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selection of books. I am behind on the Mythos Academy books. I see some delicious looking books. Hope you love them all.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like Lorraine Heath? I have a few of her books, but I haven't read any. I'm trying to decide what historical romance author I want to try next. I've gone through a lot of Tessa Dare. What am I going to do when I've finished all her stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read most Heath's backlist and have liked most of them. My personal favorites of hers are Lord of Wicked Intentions and Always to Remember. I think you would like them. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Lots of Historical Romances this week. Awesome I love them. I really like Lorraine Heath. I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have How to Lose a Duke in 10 Days and Vixen in Velvet in my TBR stack. I could add several more looking at you list this week. Here is my post: Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, Killer Frost. It was so good. And you are making me jealous with all those historical romances!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul! I have a few Singh's novels myself, a friend sent them to me forever ago. maybe I'll start them soon. :)
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I love the romance covers, they are all so gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your books :) Mt STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Reading! Here's my STS for the week.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Suddenly Royal looks adorable and is on my TBR list. Nalini Singh is an author I still need to give a shot soon. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.