Monday, March 3, 2014

MONTHLY RECAP: February 2014

It is amazing how busy a short month like February can be.  The weather continues to be crappy here in Kentucky and I think it has started effecting my reading.  It is just so cold and ugly that I don't want to do anything, but lie on the couch and watch television.  This caused me to get really far behind on my Goodreads challenge, but I think I've gotten into a good pattern and hope to catch up soon.

So here's a quick recap of the month of February on Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews:

BOOKS I READ...
1. Written in Red by Anne Bishop (5 stars)
2. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (5 stars)
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer (5 stars)
4. No Such Thing by A.M. Arthur (4.5 stars)
5. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (4 stars)
6. Beauty and the Billionaire by Jessica Clare (4 stars)
7. The Cost of Repairs by A.M. Arthur (4 stars)
8. The Bad Boy Billionaire's Girl Gone Wild by Maya Rodale (4 stars)
9. If It Drives by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt (4 stars)
10. Fatal Shadows by Josh Lanyon (4 stars)
11. Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine (3.5 stars)
12. A Dangerous Thing by Josh Lanyon (3.5 stars)
13. When the Marquess Met His Match byy Laura Lee Guhrke (3.5 stars)
14. It's All Geek To Me by J.L. Merrow (3.5 stars)
15. Beyond Reckless by Ava March (3 stars)
DNF: The Trouble with Honor by Julia London

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
1. Payoff by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt
2. Written in Red by Anne Bishop
3. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
5. Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
6. Cress by Marissa Meyer

MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...
Top Ten Tuesday


Throwback Thursday-Historical Romance Edition


Follow Friday

Stacking the Shelves
Waiting on Wednesday
OTHER POSTS...

READING CHALLENGE UPDATES...

  • Goodreads: 28 out of 200
  • Historical Romance: 2 out of 30
  • Seriously Series: 2 out of 22
  • Review Pile: 5 out of 11
  • TBR Pile: 4 out of 21
  • Immortal: 2 out of 20
  • Audiobook: 2 out of 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.