Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Blogger/Reader~

Why I Love Being a Reader...

1. Learning new things.

2. Extending my vocabulary.

3. Using my imagination for something besides overthinking things to death.

4. Unique experiences that I will never get to try in my real life.

5. Escape my real life if only for a few hours.

Why I Love Being a Blogger...

6. Meeting people that love books as much as I do.


7. Learning about new books that I never would have found on my own.



8. Thinking deeper about the books I read and my feelings about them.


9. Interacting with my favorite authors and getting to know more about their writing process.

10. Writing practice.

4 comments:

  1. I loved your list :) Especially all the gif's to go with the point !

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday list if you want to check it out!

    New follower on twitter & bloglovin

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nods* I couldn't agree more, you've listed all the reasons why I love reading and blogging! :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ttt and seeing everyone's reasons for being a reader and blogger.
    Awesome list <3

    Here's our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list!!

    excellent gif usage aswell ;D :)

    I completely agree on all of them especially meeting mew people who love books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.