Saturday, February 8, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (25)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

~BOUGHT~

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3) Dead Man's Deal (The Asylum Tales, #2)
Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction) 
Such an amazing series that I have high expectations for!  I just started Cress this morning and am already in love.

Dead Man's Deal (Asylum Tales #2) by Jocelynn Drake (urban fantasy)
I have the first Asylum Tales book still to read, but I am intrigued by the premise and wanted to catch the sequel while it was on sale.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

It's All Geek to Me
It's All Geek to Me by J.L. Merrow (male/male contemporary)
Merrow is a wonderful author and I am intrigued by the approach to geek culture.  Received from Netgalley.


15 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. Cress is extremely popular this week. I hope you enjoy your new books. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a book by Jocelyn Drake that I need to read. Some vampire book (but I love vampire books). I hope you enjoy your books!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the Lunar Chronicles and I need to start this series soon! I hope you enjoy your new books =)
    Ange @ Moonlight Reader (My STS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cress is awesome. I absolutely loved it. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cress is making an appearance everywhere this week :D I really can't wait to get stuck in to my copy!
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great batch of books for you this week! I also picked up Cress this week! Hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Cress when I read the ARC. I added a copy to my Kindle on release day. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone has got Cress this week. This is an extremely popular series.

    enjoy the rest of your books and the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's All Geek to Me looks awesome! I hope you'll enjoy it - that way I'll have a good excuse for checking it out, too. I haven't started the Lunar Chronicles yet, but one day, I'll find the time :)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, Jennifer.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I really need to hurry up and start the Lunar Chronicles series, I've heard so many amazing things. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul this week. I've only read Cinder but it was pretty awesome. I will have to catch up with the series.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some good ones there. I really need to read the cinder series. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul! I really need to pick up The Lunar Chronicles >_<

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to read Cinder (I know, I know), but Cinder is topping my TBR pile. I hope you love all your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.