Saturday, February 1, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (24)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

~BOUGHT~
Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7) The Song of Achilles The Officer and the Bostoner
Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (historical romance)
Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (historical fiction)
The Officer and the Bostoner by Rose Gordon (historical romance)

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~
Shadowdance (Darkest London, #4) Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) Poison The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)
Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan (historical/paranormal romance)
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins (YA paranormal)
Poison by Bridget Zinn (YA fantasy)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (MG fantasy)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
First to Burn (Immortal Vikings, #1) Isn't She Lovely If It Drives (Market Garden, #7) The Professional: Part 3 (The Game Maker, #1.3)
First to Burn by Anna Richland (urban fantasy)
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne (NA contemporary)
If It Drives by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov (male/male contemporary)
The Professional: Part 3 by Kresley Cole (contemporary romance)

15 comments:

  1. Nice haul. It seems like the Jeanine Frost book is very popular this week. Your other books look awesome as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read Poison for a while now. It looks sooooo good. Great haul this week!!

    Angie
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I've had Spell Bound for so long & I haven't read it. I'm more into NA than anything else. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great haul! I am really hoping my library will order Up From the Grave but if it doesn't happen soon I'm definitely buying a copy. I also loved Rachel Hawkin's series so happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great picks! So many great reads, I loved Spellbound. Love the cover on Poison, on my TBR list. Enjoy your reads!

    Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I really enjoyed Song of Achilles. I hope you like it too! :)
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hex Hall series is supposed to be really good! :D I don't recognise any of the other books so I will have to look them up! :D

    I hope you enjoy all of your books ! :D

    My Showcase Sunday

    My Current Giveaway: A book of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started the hex hall books a long time ago. I read book one but didn't feel compelled to read the rest. It was good, but there are just so many books! :o)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice haul! A bunch of your bought and library books are on my TBR lists. I really want to read The Lost Hero, but I'm holding out until the whole series is complete, so I can plow through them one after another.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also picked up the Professional but I really want to read the new Tessa Dare. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an intense haul! I hope you enjoy them all. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I got Up from the Grave, too, and I so look forward to reading it :) I love Tessa Dare, but I haven't heard of the one you got this week yet. I hope you'll enjoy it.

    Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been meaning to pick up Poison. It looks really cute. I still need to get into those Greek God series by Riordan. I've heard such great things, but just never have. Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, some great looking books here. I just bought Romancing the Duke as well, it sounds awesome and I couldn't resist the pretty cover :)
    Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.