Friday, February 28, 2014

KINDLE DEALS!!

I haven't done one of these in a long time so I decided to go hunt up some great Kindle deals for you all!  Please remember to check all prices before clicking that awesome button because they are subject to change.

The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)
The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan -- A prequel novella that is an amazing story on its own.  It tells the story of a governess who is removed from her position and is determined to seek revenge for her termination.  I gave it 4.5 stars and my review can be found here. (FREE)

The Wicked Wallflower (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #1)
The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale -- First in a historical romance series.  This focuses on a couple whose engagement is surprisingly announced in a newspaper (even though they are definitely not engaged).  I found it delightful and thought the Fortune Games was a great homage to the Hunger Games phenomenon.  I gave it 4 stars and my review can be found here($1.99)

Neanderthal Seeks Human: A Smart Romance (Knitting in the City, #1)
Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid -- A hilarious contemporary romance with a quirky (but not annoying) heroine and a sexy hero nicknamed Sir McHotpants by the heroine's friends.  I gave it 4 stars and my review can be found here.  ($1.99)

Heart of Iron (London Steampunk, #2)
Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster -- The second in a very creative steampunk series.  This particular installment focuses on a werewolf and a lady spy.  I gave it 4 stars and my review can be found here($2.99)

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer -- The beginning of a series of fairy tale retellings with a sci-fi twist.  This version of Cinderella has the titular heroine as a cyborg.  I gave it 5 stars and my review can be found here.  ($2.99)

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares -- Start of a popular YA contemporary series about a group of friends and their "magical" pair of blue jeans.  I gave it 4.5 stars and also really enjoyed the movie adaptation.  ($2.99)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare -- First in a very popular YA paranormal series that deals with vampires, angels, demons, and a wide variety of other supernatural creatures.  I gave it 4 stars.  ($2.99)

Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast by Hannah Howell -- One of the first historicals I ever read.  It is a pretty basic Medieval-set retelling, but it just connected with me for some reason.  I gave it 4 stars.  ($1.80)

Hook's Pan (Kingdom, #5)
Hook's Pan by Marie Hall -- The fifth book in a series focusing on the bad boys of the fairy tale world.  I read the first book last year (The Mad Hatter) and thought it was very original. (FREE)


Wicked (Medieval Trilogy, #3)
Wicked by Jill Barnett -- Conclusion of a medieval-era romance trilogy.  This book apparently has a lighthearted tone and involves a heroine trying to break out of a designated path.  ($0.99)

If You Deceive (MacCarrick Brothers, #3)
If You Deceive by Kresley Cole -- The conclusion of a historical romance trilogy.  It has a Highland setting and scarred hero.  I haven't read it, but I do love KC's paranormals and YA fiction. ($1.99)

Summer Is for Lovers
Summer is for Lovers by Jennifer McQuiston -- Historical romance that features a heroine in pursuit and a reluctant hero.  I haven't read this, but I do own it. ($1.99)

It Happened One Midnight (Pennyroyal Green, #8)
It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long -- Part of the popular Pennyroyal Green series.  This installment features a heroine with a big secret and a hero desperate for a wife.  ($1.99)

Skies of Gold (The Ether Chronicles, #5)
Skies of Gold by Zoe Archer -- Fifth in a steampunk series that seems to be pretty popular among this author's fans.  I haven't read it, but I enjoy Archer's writing style.  ($1.99)

Uglies (Uglies, #1)
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld -- First in a very popular YA dystopian series where everyone is ugly until they go through an experiment to make them 'pretty."  I do own this, but haven't gotten to read it yet.  ($1.99)

Her Ladyship's Curse (Disenchanted & Co., Book 1, Part #1)
Her Ladyship's Curse by Lynn Viehl -- Start of an steampunk series where America lost the Revolutionary War.  The heroine is an investigator of magic crimes.  ($2.99)

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver -- First in a popular trilogy that deals with the eradication of love from a society.  ($2.99)

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
The Selection by Kiera Cass -- First in a dystopian series that is inspired by the Bachelor.  ($2.99)

1 comment:

  1. There are quite a few good books in this one!! I will have to get a couple of these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.