Friday, February 7, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY (100!)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?
 

Definitely the Harry Potter series.  That first time was so magical (no pun intended) and memorable to me.  I remember it being one of the only times that I read a book and had no idea what was going to happen next.  I would love to go back and experience the joy of the unknown again.

 
*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

10 comments:

  1. So many people are picking this! Great choice :)

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is a fabulous choice. I've re-read them so many times I can quote whole passages by heart.
    Have a great weekend
    Old Follower :0)

    Lauren @The Hottie Harem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very popular answer today! HP is an awesome choice and what I've said to other who picked this series, is that I'm so happy I have kids so one day I can re-read this entire series and they can love HP just as much as I do!! xox
    check out my FF~~~
    http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, this would be my answer too. And I loved the feeling I got, when I first started reading HP for the first time that I was reading something special. This was before HP became so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter is a great choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/02/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter was a close second for me! It's such a good choice. I'd love to experience the wizarding world through Harry's eyes for the first time again!

    New follower on BlogLovin'! My first FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harry Potter *for sure*. Not that I remembered to choose that when I wrote my post...haha. :)

    My FF. New bloglovin' follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a popular answer I have not read this series though, I've seen some movies. New Blog Lovin follower.

    My FF:
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-follow-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via Twitter . You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.