Saturday, January 11, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (22)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~

The Last Wicked Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James, #5)Highland Warrior (Campbell Trilogy, #1)Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)Str8te Boys
The Last Wicked Scoundrel (Scoundrels of St. James #6) by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)
Highland Warrior (Campbell Trilogy #1) by Monica McCarty (historical romance)
Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole (YA paranormal)
Str8te Boys by Evangeline Anderson (male/male contemporary)

~RECEIVED FROM PAPERBACK SWAP~
Seduction in Death (In Death, #13)Reunion in Death (In Death, #14)Purity in Death (In Death, #15)
A Study in Seduction (Daring Hearts, #1)Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson, #3)Wish List (Capital Theatre #2.5)
Seduction in Death (In Death #13) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Reunion in Death (In Death #14) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
Purity in Death (In Death #15) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
A Study in Seduction (Daring Hearts #1) by Nina Rowan (historical romance)
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson #3) by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
Wish List by Lisa Kleypas, Lisa Cach, Claudia Dain, Lynsay Sands (historical romance)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

Prince of ShadowsDirty Deeds (Dirty Deeds, #1)
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine (YA historical)
Dirty Deeds (Dirty Deeds #1) by S.E. Jakes (male/male contemporary) 

11 comments:

  1. Nice list of books. Prince of Shadows really has a nice cover. Lots of awesome historical romances.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. I hope you enjoy Heath's book. I really loved Highland Warrior, such a exciting series. Looking forward to your reviews on these. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Lots of great looking books. I've had an ARC of Prince of Shadows for quite some time now, but still haven't managed to get to it... yet! I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these except for Prince of Shadows and Endless Knight. I read Endless Knight a few months ago and had lots of mixed feelings for it. I wanted to love it, but I didn't. I hope you like it better then me though :D
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/01/stacking-shelves-70.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. JD Robb books are awesome! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh! So jealous of Prince of Shadows, so can't wait to get to read it! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul, it looks like you are going to have a busy reading week! Happy reading :)
    My STS

    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is Wish List? I haven't heard of it, but it has Lisa Kleypas's name attached so I need to look into it straight away.

    Also, I am LOVING Tessa Dare's Spindle Cover series. I've only read book 1 and 1.5 but they're amazing. I cannot wait to read the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an anthology with one of Kleypas's novellas in it. I think the story is part of the Capitol Theatre series. I read it years ago and wanted my own copy.

      So glad you are enjoying Spindle Cove!

      Delete
  10. Lovely haul! The Prince of Shadows cover is lovely. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.