Saturday, January 4, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (21)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~
Written in Red (The Others, #1) The Rosie Project The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #1.5) Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2)
Written in Red by Anne Bishop (urban fantasy)
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (literary fiction)
The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement by Maya Rodale (contemporary romance)
Beauty and the Billionaire by Jessica Clare (contemporary romance)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Twelve Days of Seduction Scandalously Yours (The Hellions of High Street, #1) Must Love Dukes (Tricks of the Ton, #1) Desperately Seeking Suzanna (Tricks of the Ton, #2)
The Professional: Part 2 Payoff (Market Garden, #6)
The Twelve Days of Seduction by Maire Claremont (historical romance)
Scandalously Yours by Cara Elliott (historical romance)
Must Love Dukes by Elizabeth Michels (historical romance)
Desperately Seeking Suzanna by Elizabeth Michels (historical romance)
The Professional: Part Two by Kresley Cole (contemporary erotica)
Payoff by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov (male/male erotica)

12 comments:

  1. Those historical romances look really good!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. These historicals look really good. I really like the cover for Kresley Cole book though.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Love Anne Bishop, but haven't read Written in Red yet. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this all looks great!!! Written in Read I would love to read!!

    Angie

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! I am soon to read Must Love Dukes. I am excited to see what you think of Beauty and the Billionaire, I have been wanting to read that one for quite some time. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read some of Kresly Cole's books and I have always enjoyed them :) I have not heard of the others so I will have to look them up :)

    nice haul! :D

    My Shawcase Sunday
    My Current Giveaway: Book of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I managed to pick up The Rosie Project as part of my haul this week thanks to a Year In Review post. I already had it on my Wish List when I saw an interview with the author on the BBC news, and I decided to buy it with the last of my Christmas vouchers.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please feel free to check out my haul post at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you've got some really great books here! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice group of books. We like the same genres. I have been waiting for The Rosie Project to go on sale or for a good used copy to be available. I am feeling frugal. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished reading Part 2. It wasn't as good as Part 1 but it was still pretty awesome.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you LOVE Written in Red and The Rosie Project as much as I did! I haven't read any of the others but they look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! These are all new to me but they look really great. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.