Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Friday, January 24, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY (99)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:  WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING IN 2014?

Way too many to count, but here are the first five to pop into my head:

1. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost -- Conclusion to the epic Night Huntress series.

2. Cress by Marissa Meyer -- More sci-fi fairy tales!

3. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead -- Continuation of Sydney and Adrian's adventures.

4. The King by J.R. Ward -- Return to Wrath/Beth's storyline.

5. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout -- Conclusion to the Lux series.


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

8 comments:

  1. New follower! :) http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2014/01/guest-blog-post-and-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these authors yet, but I want to read them all! Gosh, my TBR is getting outta control, lol. :) I have Cinder and the first three books in the Lux series but due to so many review books, I haven't had a chance to read any of them, lol. I need to rectify that this year! You picked out some awesome sounding books!
    Old follower by bloglovin' :D
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I'm really curious about J.R. Ward. I haven't read any of this author's yet but the blurb and cover for The King is really intriguing. Thanks for sharing. Old follower :)

    Here's my FF post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for The King and Up From the Grave either :) Great list, Jennifer :) Have a beautiful Sunday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely book choices!

    New Bloglovin follower.

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for stopping by my blog :)
    I have to catch up on The black dagger brotherhood series but Up from the grave is out today :)
    Following via Bloglovin
    Kanettra@A Readers Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Up From the Grave- Kind of scared, but I really can't wait to read it!
    Followed you back. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Christina @ Booksane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! I missed Opposition! Great list, Jennifer! Hope your weekend was grand and that you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.