Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Friday, January 10, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY (98)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This Week's Feature Blogs:
The Little Blog of Geek
Dandelion Wine 

Q: Resolutions!  Put together your blogger resolutions for all to see!

1. Post at least two reviews a week on the blog.

2. Write a review for every book read in 2014 whether on Goodreads or the blog.

3. Comment on others' blogs more often.

4. Complete all reading challenges that I signed up for in 2014.

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your resolutions :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Here's to hoping you stick with your resolutions throughout the year! I would like to post at least two reviews a week as well!! I'm a new follower via bloglovin!

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions. Good luck with the reviews!
    Thanks for stopping by the Harem.
    Old follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog and I love your resolutions, I wish you luck!

    New follower via Bloglovin

    Gizzimomo xx

    http://gizzimomosbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your resolutions! Ours are pretty similar
    New follower via Bloglovin
    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/book-blitz-excerpt-giveaway-where-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm so late at getting back to all of you!! I should comment on more authors blogs too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new Bloglovin follower.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.