Friday, January 3, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY (97)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:  What were your favorite books of 2013?

I cannot pick just one so I am going to cheat...

The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3)Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12)Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk, #1)A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)My Bluegrass Baby (Bluegrass, #1)IlluminationOne Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable, #1)FangirlThe Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)

Historical Romance
The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan
Honorable Mention: Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare

Paranormal Romance
Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh
Honorable Mention: Reaver by Larissa Ione

Steampunk
Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster

Urban Fantasy
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
 
Contemporary Romance
My Bluegrass Baby by Molly Harper
Honorable Mention: Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid

Male/Male Romance
Illumination by Rowan Speedwell
Honorable Mentions: Touch & Geaux by Abigail Roux; Glitterland by Alexis Hall

New Adult Romance
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy

Young Adult Contemporary 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Honorable Mention: Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy 
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
Honorable Mention: Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep

Young Adult Dystopian/Science Fiction
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Honorable Mentions: Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

10 comments:

  1. Great picks! I loved some of those books :)

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but Shades of Earth looks good. I wasn't too interested in the series when the first book was published, but now I want to read it.

    I don't have a bloglovin' account, so I used twitter and goodreads.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing to have so many favorite books for the year. Also, I see that you're reading Across the Star-Swept Sea. I am too, and I am in LOVE! Have you seen The Scarlet Pimpernel movie with Anthony Andrews, Jane Seymour and Ian McKellen? If not, you totally should!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Heart of Obsidian and I have Kiss of Steel on my iPad. Will definitely be moving it up this year.
    Thanks for stopping by the Harem and Happy New Year.
    Old follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fangirl and the Fiery Heart made my list too! Really want to read A Discovery of Witches!

    New follower via bloglovin. My FFF

    I am also giving away any of my 2013 favorites here! Please enter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so behind when it comes to the Fangirl wagon, I must read it soon!

    New follower via Bloglovin! :)

    Here is my hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower through bloglovin!

    I haven't read these but I've always had my eye on A Discovery of Withces!

    Thanks for sharing!

    http://yafantasybookjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A couple of these are on my list as well. :)

    My FF. New follower via Bloglovin'.

    Emily @All in a Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these unfortunately but hopefully one day soon I will be able to..so many books on my TBR list.

    New Follower via Bloglovin
    Kanettra@A Readers Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.