Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 AUDIOBOOK CHALLENGE: Sign-Up Post

2014 Audio Challenge
Hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens.

Reading Challenge Details:
  1. Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014. You can join at anytime.
  2. The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2014 than you did in 2013.
  3. Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  4. ANY genres count.
  5. Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  6. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  7. If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.

Levels:
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+

MY PERSONAL GOALS:
I listened to 13 audiobooks in 2013 so I am going for the Socially Awkward (15-20).  Here is a preliminary list of the books I want to listen to for this challenge:

1. Angels Blood by Nalini Singh
2. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
3. How to Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
4. Written in Red by Anne Bishop
5. The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan
6. Judgment in Death by JD Robb
7. Betrayal in Death by JD Robb
8. Seduction in Death by JD Robb
9. Reunion in Death by JD Robb
10. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
11. Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
12. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
13. Persuasion by Jane Austen
14. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
15. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
16. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
17. Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
18. Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper
19. Tricked by Kevin Hearne
20. Frederica by Georgette Heyer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.