Tuesday, December 10, 2013
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Winter TBR List
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
~TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY WINTER TBR LIST~
Well, it is that time again! Time to look back at my fall TBR list, freak out at how badly I failed at completing it, and creating a new list for the winter. Here goes nothing!
~Already On My TBR Shelf~
1. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu (YA dystopian)
This was on my fall TBR list and I am determined to read it this season so I can get the trilogy's conclusion.
2. Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles (YA contemporary)
Another book that was on my fall TBR list which I didn't get to. I love the Fuentes brothers and I never want their stories to end.
3. Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund (YA science fiction)
A science fiction retelling of The Scarlet Pimpernel that has one of the most beautiful covers of the year.
4. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth (YA dystopian)
I love this series and am hesitant for it all to end. I've heard mixed reactions from my fellow readers, but I am trying to avoid too much so I can make my own decision.
5. World After (Penryn and the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee (urban fantasy)
Just got this book a few weeks ago and can't wait to see what happens to Penryn and Rafe next.
~Not Yet Released~
6. Reaver (Demonica #10) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
It feels like I've been waiting for Reaver's story forever and now it is almost here! Love a bad boy angel hero!
7. The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister #3) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
One of my favorite historical writers who loves the push the envelope in both characters and plot.
8. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
I adored Cinder and was blown away by Scarlet so I have high expectations for the next Lunar Chronicles book. And early reviews indicate that it is just as amazing as its predecessors.
9. Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)
Cat and Bones are my favorite couple and this is the final book in their series.
10. Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After #1) by Tessa Dare (historical romance)
Another favorite author who is starting a new series inspired by fairy tales. Always a win in my book!