Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: 2014 Releases I Want Right Now


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~2014 Releases I Want Right Now~


Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7)
1. Up from the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost [urban fantasy]
One of my favorite series and this is the last book!  Can't wait to see how Frost ends Cat and Bones's story.

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
2. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer [YA science fiction]
Loved the first two in the series and am excited to see what Meyer does with Rapunzel.  Plus Captain Thorne!

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
3. Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep [YA paranormal]
Another series finale that I am eagerly anticipating.  Looks like Gwen and Loki are finally meeting in battle.

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins [YA contemporary]
I've been waiting for this book forever and I'm glad to see it finally coming soon.

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
5. Sweet Reckoning (Sweet #3) by Wendy Higgins [YA paranormal]
The ending of the last book about broke me and I'm a little nervous about what is coming next.

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1)
6. Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After #1) by Tessa Dare [historical romance]
Ms. Dare is an amazing historical writer and her newest series just sounds so cute.

A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
7. A World Without Princes (School of Good and Evil #2) by Soman Chainani [MG fantasy]
The first in this series was one of my surprising reads this year and it seems like things are just heating up in this fairy tale world.

The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)
8. The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by JR Ward [paranormal romance]
Wrath and Beth get another story?  I am so there!

What I Thought Was True
9. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick [YA contemporary]
I loved Fitzpatrick's debut novel so I am definitely going to try her newest book.

Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8)
10. Ball & Chain (Cut & Run #8) by Abigail Roux [male/male contemporary]
There isn't a cover or blurb yet, but I am already impatiently waiting for Ty and Zane's next adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Really excited to read Isla (and Anna and Lola soon)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Romancing the Duke or The King. I just adore the list you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the first four BDB books and I am already eagerly waiting for The King :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. We have some books in common. I must admit I have yet to start Sweet Evil but it's on my to-read list. Thanks for stopping by (:

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.