Hosted by Fiktshun.
DAY TWO: Best Book Covers of 2013
1. Lord of Wicked Intentions by Lorraine Heath -- Such a gorgeous dress and I love the contrast with the title font.
2. No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean -- You don't see many emerald green covers so I think this one stands out. Also, I like the placement of the mask which is a key plot point.
3. The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn -- Another unusual color for a romance novel dress. Love the playfulness!
4. Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh -- So much awesomeness in one cover from the sexy (tortured) hero to the rainstorm to the urban setting.
5. Lover at Last by JR Ward -- This one is unique with the hero looking directly at the reader. Plus he has two different colored eyes like Qhuinn!
6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer -- Simple, but powerful. It helps readers know what to expect with the retelling aspect.
7. Entwined by Kristen Callihan -- I just love the emphasis on the umbrella. It reminds me of Mary Poppins...though I'm not sure what connection the cover has to the story.
8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell -- A beautiful color and a humorous introduction to a main theme in the story.
9. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith -- This one just makes me think of summer romance which is what the book is about.
10. Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster -- A little risque, but it works really well for this type of story. It shows a definite sense of danger and sexiness mixed together.