Thursday, December 26, 2013

TOP 10 OF 2013: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013


Hosted by Fiktshun.

DAY FOUR: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
1. Adrian Ivashkov -- Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
An image of Sydney's face appeared in my mind's eye, calm and lovely, "I believe in you."
My anxiety faded.  I took a deep breath and met the gazes of all those watching me in the room. Who was I to do this? I was Adrian Ivashkov. And I was about to kick some ass.
Sweet Revenge (Nemesis, Unlimited, #1)
2. Jack Dalton -- Sweet Revenge by Zoe Archer
He pulled back just enough to growl, “Goddamn, I love you. From the first time I saw you, pointing a gun at me, I knew you’d be either my death or my salvation.”
Origin (Lux, #4)
3. Daemon Black -- Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
"So I was thinking, there're eighty-six thousand, four hundred seconds in a day, right? There're one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes in a day...There're one hundred and sixty-eight hours in a week. Around eighty-seven hundred and then some hours in a year, and you know what?...I want to spend every second, every minute, every hour with you...I want a year's worth of seconds and minutes with you. I want a decade's worth of hours, so many that I can't add them up."
Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2)
4. Vlad Tepesh -- Night Prince series by Jeaniene Frost
"If you introduce yourself to anyone as Mrs. Dracula, I'll bite you in a manner you won't enjoy."
Hammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)
5. Atticus -- Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne
Awesome! I'd just bullied Jesus into doing a shot with me. Nobody would ever believe it, but I didn't care. We ordered the insanely expensive stuff, seventy-five dollars for a 1.75-ounce pour of premium Irish whiskey, because if you're doing a shot with Jesus, you don't buy him scotch.
Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk, #1)
6. Blade -- Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster
Looking up, he met her startled gaze. "Let down your guard, Honor. Let me in. Let me love you." He kissed her lips, tasted the sweetness of her breath. "Trust me. I won't ever 'urt you."
A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)
7. Elder -- Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis
When I finally get out of bed, the only thing I want to do is go straight to Amy and demand her forgiveness. Maybe we can at least go back to what we had before our fight, even if all we had was an awkward friendship punctuated by significant silences.
Conspiracy in Death (In Death, #8)
8. Roarke -- In Death series by JD Robb
"Keep your mind off sex""Why? It's so happy there."
Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12)
9. The Ghost -- Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh
"You’ll have to be my conscience," He knew his flaws, and he knew the parts of him that were irrevocably broken, "Mine isn’t going to grow back."
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3)
10. Temple -- No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean
"I love your laugh. I want to hear it every day. I want to be through all this darkness and devastation. I want happiness now. I want our due. I want what we’ve deserved from the beginning." He paused and stared deep into her eyes, willing her to understand how much he loved her. "I want you."

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yes to Daemon Black. He's so incredibly swoon-worthy. I haven't read any of these other books, though, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing out. However, soon I'm going to get to those Sarah MacLean books, and Temple. I still have one more book for the Love by the Numbers series, then it's on to the other group. So freaking excited. I cannot get enough romance lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha the quote of the death serie is the BEST QUOTE EVER!! :D :D I'm so gonna remember this! :) Awesome list ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian and Daemon! Elder was very close to making my list too!

    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vlad Tepesh is one of my favorites too!!! He is way too delectable.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.