Saturday, December 21, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (19)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~

Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
Reaver (Demonica #10 ; Lords of Deliverance #5) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
Love this series and have been anticipating Reaver's story for ages!

A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #0.5)
A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed #0.5) by Lara Adrian (paranormal romance)
Prequel to another series I enjoy that is free for a short time.

Also Known As (Also Known As, #1)
Also Known As by Robin Benway (YA contemporary)
Heard great things about this book...I love the idea of a teenage spy.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3)
The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister #3) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
Newest from one of my favorite current historical writers.  Hero is a controversial scientist and the heroine is the woman he has been in love with for half of his life.

Much Ado About Jack (Shakespeare in Love, #3)
Much Ado About Jack (Shakespeare in Love #3) by Christy English (historical romance)
I haven't read anything by this author, but I am intrigued by the summary...twice widowed lady who goes on a sea adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Jennifer. Reaver is awesome. I loved it. Thought it was really superb. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. Enjoy your new additions :)

    Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I haven't read the Lords of Deliverence series, but have heard good things about Larissa Ione. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also Known As is SUPER fun! I loved that book. It's also a super quick read. I hope you like it. And all your other books, too, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.