quotes Jennifer likes


"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid."— Jane Austen

Saturday, December 14, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (18)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~
Married for Christmas (Willow Park, #1)  
Married for Christmas (Willow Park #1) by Noelle Adams (contemporary romance)
An impulse buy based on a recommendation by Mandi over at Smexybooks.  It involves a pastor hero and the heroine who has been in love with him for years.

19166108
I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas (Half-Moon Hollow #2.6) by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
A free audiobook that is part of Harper's amazing paranormal series that involves Gigi Scanlon, sister of Iris from The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires.  I listened to this earlier this week and really enjoyed it.  Look for my review next week.

Judgment in Death (In Death, #11)
Judgment in Death (In Death #11) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
I'm continuing my slow trek through Robb's futuristic murder series and Eve and Roarke are as amazing as always.

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~
The Professional: Part 1 (The Game Maker, #1)
The Professional: Part One by Kresley Cole (contemporary romance)
I love KC's paranormals so I'm intrigued to see what she does with erotica.  I'm reading it right now and so far so good!

Sapphires Are an Earl's Best Friend (Jewels of the Ton, #3)
Sapphires Are an Earl's Best Friend (Jewels of the Ton #3) by Shana Galen (historical romance)
I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in this trilogy about London's most infamous courtesans so I was excited to receive a free e-ARC from Netgalley.

When a Lord Needs a Lady
When a Lord Needs a Lady by Jane Goodger (historical romance)
I read an earlier book by Goodger and enjoyed it.  This tale of hidden identities just sounds extremely intriguing.

Caroline and the Duke
Caroline and the Duke by Sabrina Darby (historical romance)
A Regency-set short story involving a hero with a longtime crush which is one of my favorite romance storylines.

9 comments:

  1. Am a huge fan of Eve and Roarke, so glad to hear you're enjoying the series! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard about any of these books but a lot of them have gorgeous covers. Have fun reading!

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those covers are awesome. I love that they are all romance. So they are going to be good. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great assortment of books. I love the In Death series. I am slowly buying Kindle copies and re-reading as I go. Come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy holidays and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice haul - I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some fabulous ones. I love the cover of Goodger. That one is sexy. And Shana Galen is amazing, and I am very jealous you got a hold of the third one, loved all of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Married for Christmas, great haul
    hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.