Friday, December 20, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (96)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: Pick a book from your favorite genre that you would recommend to a reluctant reader.

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)
My two favorite genres are historical romance and paranormal romance.  

For historicals, I picked my all-time favorite, The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn.  Quinn is known for her humorous love stories full of entertaining characters and plenty of wit.  Anthony and Kate's story is the epitome of what she does in her writing with their epic battle of wills which emphasizes their overwhelming chemistry.

For paranormals, I chose Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh which is the first in her popular Psy-Changeling series.  This paranormal takes place in an alternate future with three types of people: humans, changelings (animal shapeshifters), and the Psy (humans with psychic abilities) inhabiting the planet.  This book introduces readers to this world through the romance of leopard shapeshifter, Lucas, and seemingly cold-hearted Psy, Sascha.  


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read any historical romances, but you make Julia Quinn sound so good. And oh my goodness, Slave to Sensation is awesome. I've read it more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started the Psy-Changeling series and am absolutely in love! I also love Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series :) Nice picks.

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. yay Julia Quinn. I really enjoy her books.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only managed to read the first three Bridgerton books and they're really good.

    Old follower on bloglovin.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  5. And of course that Pall Mall scene is AWESOME! One of the most memorable that's for sure. Gotta love JQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to the blogosphere and could use some followers. I’m now following you via Goodreads & Twitter. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must check out Slave to Sensation, sounds cool!
    New Bloglovin follower!
    http://smartysmartie.blogspot.ie/2013/12/blogmas-day-23-mockingjay-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just followed your blog, I've trying to get on my feet in the blogging world. If you like mine feel free to follow me as well. Any blogging input is welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!

    I found your great blog via Feature & Follow and I am now following you via Bloglovin! I look forward to reading your posts. I'd appreciate it if you could check my blog out at http://lorenmathisbooks.blogspot.com/ .

    Thanks!
    L

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.